Friday 11 December 2009

The Bait Game


HI first Post,introducing bevosbaits and the team (www.bevosbait.com) I First started out in the mid eighty's as 'Kent Particles' although I must tell you that I sold Kent Particles some 12 years ago and have had nothing to do with them ever since and I must reiterate we are nothing to do with kent particles what so ever .
Lets get back to bevosbaits history,I was proberbley the first to roll anglers base mixes as they wanted them on a commercial basis and a very successful business it turned out to be. Then in 2002 myself and a friend bought a 20 acre lake in France (www.casenlac-carping.co.uk) which started to change my way of thinking,as we wanted a really good bait for both the angler and the good of our fish stocks. Well with all those years of experience and the help of my old M8 Geoff Bowers of Active Bait Solutions,he must be the most knowledgeable person on fish baits in the country,a fantastic bait was borne and used with great success by field testers all over the U.K and France, we sell the bait as the euro. Well to get back to things this year I decided we would go as a Bait Producing Company,and what a great year it has been seven new and different baits to choose from and all being successful although over the year The Dominator has probably been the best. O yes the rest of the team being my sons Colin & John Bevan & my grandsons Edd and Wilf and of course the newest addition our administrator Spencer Evens.

No comments:

Post a Comment